BumpyName Orbit Labels by Inchbug. My friend Saretta told me about these bad boys, and BOY have they come in handy. I use them on all her bottles that go to daycare and since we've recently bought more bottles, I just ordered another round this morning. I see these as a good investment considering they will transfer on to her sippy cups when she finally starts going that route. Plus, hello? Cute colors to choose from for both girls and boys!
Fisher Price Precious Planet Jumperoo. I let K.T. add this one to the list. Well, okay, maybe not, but I'm quite certain that if she could talk, she would say "Mama, Daddy, THANK YOU for buying me this thing - it is AWESOME!". We bought this kind of early on for her. She was only 3.5 months old. We had to put a book under her so her little feet could push off of something. She loved this thing from the start! It is still her favorite toy by far (at least at our house). She spends some time in it almost every day and, psssst, moms and dads, it's a great babysitter when you need both hands for a few minutes. The longest amount of time she spent in this sucker was an hour. I kid you not. She LOVES it. It can adjust up to 3 levels for your growing baby. And while it may seem like a lot of $$ upfront, you will see a quick return on your cash! Hands down. Only draw back is, it's a little big, but... if you have an exersaucer, I don't see too big of a difference.
Old Navy Pajamas. I have endorsed these PJ's left and right. Up and down. First off, they are affordable (in store, $10 - if someone has messed with the pack or returned, they get marked down to $6.50ish). They are stylish - I mean, I know she's sleeping, but seriously she's SO CUTE in these things! Two pieces. Need I say more. I started getting frustrated with the bodysuit pajamas that would start zipping from her foot all the way to her neck and then snap over. I thought they were choking her and if we put her in her pj's earlier in the night and needed to change a diaper, it was a chore having to undress and dress her all over again. Two pieces are the way to go! They do run a little snug, which is what the manufacturer says they are supposed to do. But let's just say 6-12 months is already snug on KT. Also, if your baby likes her feet covered, you will have to use socks as these don't have any type of foot covering.
Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump. Even though we had a love/hate relationship, I can't even express to you how much this item has paid for itself. It's worth every $279.99 dollar. Amen. The End. Sold. Consider all my breastfeeding issues at the beginning, the decision to pump everything. This pump was fantastic. I even preferrd it to my commercial grade pump that I rented from the hospital for a month after KT was born. We had a 5.5 month affair, at first 7-8 times a day, towards the end, 4 times a day. We've finally parted ways. Until the next baby....
Chicco Polly Highchair. This one hasn't quite paid for itself yet. In fact, we just pulled it out of the closet about 3 weeks ago. But since then we have used this sucker almost every day! I'm trying to get KT used to sitting in this instead of her bumbo as the bumbo is getting to be a bit more of a squeeze every week (i think we're fixing to outgrow it). I love that it's got a tray that is easy to remove and clean. The chair can recline to 3 positions and can adjust to 7 height positions, which is fabulous because my favorite part is that when she gets older, I can roll this bad boy right up to our table and she can use it there. This is important to note because we have a counter-height table. The material is easy to clean and the whole thing rolls beautifully - why does that excite me? I have no clue, but it's the small things, you know?
2 comments:
love this Colleen!!! I would have to add the Bjorn & our jogging strollers to my list.
I would have to agree. Although I don't use my Bjorn as much as you use yours (maybe next baby?)- we have also got a return on our money with the jogging stroller.
http://www.jeepworld.com/merchandise/jeepstrollers/libertystroller.htm
Post a Comment