As I mentioned last week, KT moved classes today. It was a sad day as I was flustered, turnaround, and completely out of it this morning. I left my keys in her bag and had to go back in to retrieve them. I left without giving my sweet girl a kiss. I was a MESS! It's sad to have to say goodbye to her teachers in the Infant I class. They were the first bunch that I trusted, the first that K.T. trusted. And I'll miss them (even though I'll still see them around). But you know, it's never quite the same. I sent a "K.T. Koenig Kam" with her last Thursday and asked the teachers if they wouldn't mind taking a picture with her. So without further ado:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! :) Love that you are documenting all the stages of her little life! Way to go, Mama Colleen!!
Love those faces she's making too...what a little cutie!
she looks so happy!
Post a Comment