K.T. had her six month check up this afternoon. Which meant another round of vaccinations - one oral, two needles. She did very well, and only cried when the doc pressed on her abdomen and when they stuck her with the needle. After that, she calmed down pretty quickly and was quiet for the rest of the car ride home. Mainly because she was tired. Poor baby. I took a snap of her at the doc's office and one with her pediatrician, Dr. Neiheisel. The results are - healthy baby! Ta-dah (picture me with and KT with jazz hands). She's growing, growing, growing and the doc even said that her motor skills were advanced for her age. Good sign! I asked the nurse to jot down all her previous height/weight stats as I've been a bad, bad Mama and hadn't done a good job keeping records. *shame*
Birth: 5.11 pounds, 19 inches long
2 months: 11 pounds, 22.5 inches long
4 months: 14.4 pounds, 24 inches long
6 months: 18 pounds, 26.25 inches long
2 months: 11 pounds, 22.5 inches long
4 months: 14.4 pounds, 24 inches long
6 months: 18 pounds, 26.25 inches long
5 comments:
She's come such a long way from that tiny baby you brought home! What a darling...I want to kiss her sweet face too!
AWESOME that she's growing and advancing SO WELL! But, we kinda expected that since, after all, she does have Schwencke blood in her. ;)
ok -- seriously -- i could just eat her up in that pic sitting on the doc's table!!!
lol! If I could caption that photo it would go:
"Oh, I'm getting shots? Well I'm just going to put back on this onesie here... "
could she be any cuter?!
Post a Comment