Monday, July 19, 2010

So Freaking Adorable

Back in June, KT had picture day at school. I sent a cute floral dress (Old Navy) and one of her flower bands with her that day so that her teachers could change her into it right before they took the shots. They said she looked really cute, but after we left the daycare, I didn't give it another thought.

Today when I went in to pick her up, the photos were ready for pick up. Even though the backdrop and "scene" is total cheese, I have to say I LOVE THEM - maybe cause she's so freaking adorable. What a CUTE BABY - I'm amazed that she's mine. I am absolutely in love with this kiddo (needless to say, we are buying them all - though we agreed to reign ourselves in on the next round).

6 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

seriously -- she is the cutest thing!!

Megs Stapleton said...

1) WOW! Look at that smile. What a beautiful and happy baby.

2) It is so hard to resist buying the pictures when they are this cute, isn't? Even when it costs so much.

EssentialEm said...

Oh my goodness...SO ADORABLE!! I would TOTALLY shell out for these! It's amazing how she looked straight at the camera and posed so well!! AWESOME shots!!

:)

thanks for sharing them!

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

*love*

~~~ Grammy

Debbie said...

She is adorable. I cant wait to hold and love on her! I want some of these please.

Love, NeNe

Kathy said...

I hope the aunts and uncles get one...hint, hint.