This past Saturday, we attended the wedding of Angie Hoyt and Michael Wren. Angie is like a cousin to me. Her parents are my godparents and I've known her since birth. It's one of those relationships where I thought we were blood relatives until I was older and knew all the ins and outs of life. Angie looked gorgeous in her dress and I loved the laid back feel of the entire wedding. In fact, I was pretty comfortable, as the entire event took place out at my parents house. I can only imagine the future events that will com now that they built this huge pavilion (all they need now is a swimming pool *hint, hint*).
I took the liberty of taking a few snaps before and after the ceremony. Here are some of my favorites:




3 comments:
great pics Colleen!!!
You are getting so good with that camera! Great eye, Colleen. I love the rings on the barbed wire and on the wooden star. Excellent.
Awesome pics Colleen! Love the rings shot-beautiful!
Post a Comment