As of noon today, I set all my Flickr images to only friends and family. No, I haven't had an issue with any pictures being stolen or wierdos commenting on my kiddo's snaps - however, this is merely a step to prevent such things from happening. Sadly, not everyone in this world means well, and therefore I needed some sort of control over what I was putting up on the internet.
I still very much want my family and friends to be able to view my photos. So, with that being said if you already have a Flickr account and we are contacts, chances are I may have already marked you as a family/friend. However, if you are new to Flickr and want to add me - my user name is: http://www.flickr.com/people/kckoenig For those of you who don't want another account to remember, I'm hoping there is a way to share albums, etc. though I've yet to figure it out. Stand by.
Anyway, it sucks that we have to go about it like this, but I think this is what being a parent is all about. Protecting.
I still plan on posting pics on my blog, I just don't want anyone who's not family/friend to have access to my entire collection of photos.
So, what are you waiting for?!? Go add me to your Flickr contact list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment