If I were a gambling woman.....I'd bet that we are going to see a tooth or two in the next few weeks.
My reasoning?
- Increased fussiness (though still not bad. Did I MENTION she is such a good baby?)
- Increased drool.
- Wants to chew on EVERYTHING - and I mean EVERYTHING! I gave her a chilled teether over the weekend and she LOVED it.
- Decrease in appetite (she just wants to chew on the bottle nipple)
- Slightly elevated temperature on Friday, though not a fever.
I felt around in her mouth yesterday - nothing has broken the surface yet, but, I think something is coming. Should get interesting!
1 comment:
I was thinking, some creative person should come up with a way to put an ice cube or something like that in the head of her lovie...she puts that thing in her mouth anyway...wouldn't that make a great cool teether? Just thinking...
Post a Comment