Friday, October 29, 2010

KT is 09 Months!

My beautiful baby girl turns 9 months old today. And you know how she gets to celebrate? At home, sick with a stomach bug. *BOO* :( It came on late last night and as of this a.m. I think she's feeling better. I got some snaps in last night before she started feeling bad. Enjoy! (I'll write more over the weekend - I promise!)

5 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

that is way too cute!!! love it.

how did KT get so old so fast!!!

hope she will be feeling better soon

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

I hope we get to see her in that Halloween outfit sometime this weekend! Happy 09 to KT!! Love you, Grammy & Grumps!

AshleyV said...

ZOMG!!! I love those legwarmers!!! and she is such a doll in that owl hat!

AshleyV said...

How funny! I didn't even notice she was wearing her HOOT owl onesie! Yay! It's adorable. Can't wait to see shots of her in the whole getup!

The Garcia Novela said...

Happy 9 months KT Bug! Love the pics and the leg warmers...where did you buy? Been trying to find some for XBG. Hugs to the cutie pie!