Sunday, October 24, 2010

Angie (Hoyt) Wren Baby Shower

sister (aunt katie), mom-to-be, grandma-to-be

My Mom and I hosted a baby shower for one of my "cousins" this weekend. I quote that because we aren't actually related. Although we have no blood relation, our family has been thicker than thieves since...well, before I was born at least! Angie's parents are my Godparents, my parents are Angie's Godparents, you get the picture. Anyway, Angie is due on November 21st - and she's having a baby girl! (yeah!!) They haven't settled on a name yet, but I heard some choices and I think they are ALL beautiful! Here are a few shots from the weekend!

cupcakes from Cupcake Couture SA - awesome! Mom takes credit for idea!

Here's the quilt I made for baby Wren!

belly shot :D

1 comment:

Cavazos Family said...

you did such a fabulous job!!!! love love love the quilt