Sunday, October 03, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!



Jeff and I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary on Friday, October 1st! Has it been that long already? Sometimes it seems like it was yesterday, other times it seems like it was even longer than that. In November, we'll have known each other for 12 years - that's hard to wrap my head around, but it's true!

Parenthood has grown our relationship to a whole other level, and it's so awesome to see what a perfect representation of the both of us there is in K.T. Seeing him as a father has made me love him even more, if that was even possible.

Happy fifth anniversary, Babe! I can't wait for our celebration trip in December!

Apologies for the low quality pics - these were just sideline shots from my bridal portraits, but i haven't hunted down the CD yet from the actual wedding (add to my "MUST FIND" list, stat).

2 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

you look gorgeous Colleen! happy anniversary

The Garcia Novela said...

What a stunning bride. Love your post! I totally forgot to blog on our 2nd yr anniversary... I guess some things just get pushed to the side once a 3rd member is added to the family! LOL!