Sunday, October 03, 2010

Weekend Recap

Jeff and I did an impromptu trip up to Austin on Saturday to see my cousin, Sarah and her hubs Jason (plus my aunt and uncle). It was really a very quick trip to the Hula Hut, Independence Brewery and then back home. Okay, MAYBE there was a brief pit stop at the outlet malls to check out Baby Gap, but I'm not admitting ANYTHING.

Admittedly, I crashed on the couch at 8:30pm Saturday night. That is sad. But true.

Then today, I spent the entire day making baby food. I wanted to offer more choices for KT and so I boiled cranberries, and blueberries, made strawberries, and cauliflower; broccoli, broccoli and brown rice, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, apples, apples + cinnamon, pears, pears + cinnamon. And I didn't even get around to the white potatoes, asparagus and carrots....

I am, to say the least, thoroughly exhausted. So I'm off to bed.

I've got a long, busy week ahead of me. I have 3 days of work, 2 days of meetings, 2 days to make a quilt I sold to a coworker and a baby to play with. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Goodnight, Moon.

1 comment:

Cavazos Family said...

ok seriously....pls don't post something like this on a Monday morning -- i am tired & ready for the weekend already.

ps -- Cam wants to come over for supper all this week