
Our pumpkin amongst pumpkins (and so serious)
On Sunday, we went with my parents to Love Creek Apple Orchard in Medina, Texas to check out their annual pumpkin patch. KT's a bit too young to fully appreciate all the activities available, but I bet by next year she'll be loving it! They had face painting, pumpking painting, a hay maze, a petting zoo, train rides, and pony rides. They also offered tours of their apple orchards. My favorite part, as always, was the drive out to Medina. The countryside out their is just so beautiful. It will forever be one of my favorite views in this life. Jeff and I will be back out there in a few weeks when we take KT on her very first camping trip (to Lost Maples!).
KT and Daddy checking out the animals

Turkish Turban Pumpkins - ugly and beautiful all at the same time

Rows of painted pumpkins drying in the sun

Grammy & Grumps with KT
"We Bite" An understatement of mass proportions. We raised geese when I was a kid. We take chunks out of flesh would be more appropriate.
3 comments:
nice!!!
you guys are so brave going camping. Annah had mentioned that they wanted to go camping also. Maybe its just me & camping....or maybe its camping with 2 kiddos....but you girls are braver than me. But my husband loves to go camping so can I send Alex & the girls with you guys :)
Nice sign! Because yes, Geese do bite. Great photos sis!
yay for pumpkin patches!
We plan on going to Los Maples for camping, too!! I think we'll be there the day after Thanksgiving...plans r still in progress! Have fun!
Post a Comment