Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween 2010

I don't know the rules of trick-or-treating. I grew up in the country. We didn't trick-or-treat, that would be asking for trouble. So we weren't sure what was "appropriate" for a 9-month old. We decided to just dress KT up so she could look cute for all the kids while we sat outside our front door and handed out candy to all the neighborhood kiddos.

I have to say, her owl outfit was a family affair. I bought the hat and her leggings off of Etsy. JR & Ash screen printed her onesie (it was awesome!). My Mom, Grammy, made the tutu and Jeff's Mom, Nene, got KT her converse kicks! So thanks, everyone! She looked SO cute!




5 comments:

The Garcia Novela said...

oh boy! what a cutie pie! LOVE, LOVE the costume and joint effort! It takes a village...

AshleyV said...

OMG!!! SOOOO adorable! Thanks for asking us to be a part of KT's 1st Halloween - making the onesie was a lot of fun, and it looks so cute as part of the whole getup. Love the tutu, leggings, hat, and kicks! And great photos. Can I re-post them on my blog?

We miss you guys!

koenigkc said...

Thanks, Annah! And yes, of course, Ash! (original sizes are on my flickr)

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

I could not be more in love.
-- Grammy
PS: We miss you'all too, Ash!

EssentialEm said...

OH MY GOSH .... the MOST ADORABLE costume I've seen yet!! L.O.V.E. H.E.R.!!!! :)

Good work all! Plus the super cool pics!