

I think I'm going to cry. Double digits. Today! So crazy!
This past month has been full of so many experiences for her: camping, Thanksgiving, more traveling. I feel like we have been dragging her all over the state and stimulating her to the extreme.
KT has been crawling for awhile now, and man how she can move. The whole "look away for a second and she's gone" rule, definitely applies to us. She pulls up on everything and has started getting into things. Yesterday alone, she tried to pull out a bowl from the dishwasher and she pulled out some of our DVD's from the shelf below the TV. She loves to stand up next to her music table and "dance, dance, dance" (that's what we say). She'll just bop up and down and move her head, it's pretty hilarious.
KT can say "Mama", "Dada" ("Da"), "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle" (have this on video, will post soon), "Hi" and "Yummm". I've also been trying to practice identification with her saying "KT where's Daddy, etc." She's pretty good about finding Jeff, myself and Sonny (our lab).
We're still going strong on our homemade baby food. I make sure to get greens in her every day, but lately, in lieu of finding more "puree mixtures" I've been feeding her a lot of food that we eat, unless it's something seriously spicey. She loves tortillas, eggs, turkey dogs, broccoli and anything yogurt-related (yogurt melts, etc.). I gave her spaghetti a few weeks ago and she LOVED it. So we've been adapting her meals to include a lot of the food we eat. I'm liking it, seriously.
Her sleep schedule has been a little messed up since daylight savings, but we are adjusting. She was waking up around 4am every morning there for awhile. But we've pushed back her bedtime to about 8pm now (sometimes she makes it, sometimes she doesn't). She's definitely a morning baby though. For the most part the latest she'll sleep in is 5:30am. It's good and bad. :) Though over the Thanksgiving weekend, one morning she slept till 7:30!! what?? Thank you for that!
I am going to miss this girl so much next week while we go on our trip. I question WHAT WERE WE THINKING when we scheduled this trip?
Happy 10 month Birthday, Goose. Mama loves you. Only 2 months till the big 1.0 - what am I going to do then!?!
2 comments:
Happy 10 months, KT Bug!!
Grammy loves you!
Oh, and Grumpy too, if he knew how to comment in a blog (which he doesn't!)
awesome post! Happy 10m kt!
Post a Comment