But, I'm happy to report, she did VERY well and so did we! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief that that experience is under the belt.
In weight loss updates, I lost another 2lbs (not sure how I achieved that)! AND I rec'd a blue start on the WW counter (which means that I hit the 25lb goal mark). Since I've been on Weight Watchers (April 5), I've lost 26.3 lbs and a total of 63lbs since the end of pregnancy. Only 7 more lbs till pre-pregnancy and another 20lbs to drop after that. (Jeff has also lost 28lbs since April!) It really does feel good to shed this weight. It totally slows you down and is damn uncomfortable.
Sorry for the poor quality of the pics (iPhone) but since we got all fancified I thought I'd share!

6 comments:
you are rockin' your new body!!! way to go. You look GREAT!
Thanks, Annah! Still have a ways to go - but getting there!!!
you guys look fabulous!!! Great job!!! You certainly are motivation for others!!
Wowee! You look FANTASTIC, simply FANTASTIC! Both of you!
KT was a super, super good girl for you - Grumpy and I just stared and stared! I'm sorry to report there was a little "baby talk" but I tried to keep it to a minimum.
I'm guessing she will always be a good girl with us since we give her anything she wants! ha!
Thanks for letting us have such a fun weekend!
You guys look fantastic! Keep up the great work. Truly inspirational!
BTW - you look GREAT!! Both of you. Keep up the awesome work!!
Post a Comment