
It's Monday - but I'm in TOO good of a mood to let that bother me! Want to know why? I lost another THREE pounds this past week! *fist pump* Yes! Thanks to two runs over the weekend, this morning's weigh in tipped in my favor. But even more importantly? I'm now 10lbs off of pre-prego weight (can you hear my cry echoing from the mountaintops??) And, since I've been on Weight Watchers since April 5th, I've shed 23.2lbs(hot damn!). So it looks like this:
70 lbs gained
30 lbs lost from water weight (*boo*)
7lbs lost before April 5
23.2lbs lost since April 5
Total Lost to-date ----------> 60lbs!!!!
Things aren't exactly as proportional as they were pre-baby - and that's driving me nutso, but as Jeff always says, I just need to keep going and I'll eventually lose weight in those 'trouble areas' - just need to burn off the other places so that my body has no choice BUT to grab from there.
Training for that 5k back in May gave me a really great goal to work towards, and though I've been "talking" about doing more events, I hadn't actually signed up for one. So, I finally did. After watching my SIL, Lauren, compete in a sprint-tri last year (not to mention my cousin Em who did one awhile back as well) I knew it was something I wanted to do. So I found one. And I registered.
I've got four months to train for the Trek Women's Series (sprint) Triathalon that's going to be in Austin on October 3rd. I'm super nervous, not even going to lie to you. Biking, okay. Running, meh, but I'm working on it. But swimming? Uh.... yeah I know how to swim, but I don't do it often and I'm not entirely sure how to train for something like that. help?
So there it is. My muse, will be, as always my precious K.T. :) She'll be 8 months old by then (*cry*) and I just want her to know that Mama is doing this for her. Healthy lifestyles are going to be the norm from now on.
4 comments:
yeah Colleen!!! you are doing so good!!! You should be super proud of yourself
I can help you a little bit with the swim, but It might really benefit you to get a couple of lessons... try the highschool coach, or the local swim team. SOMEBODY will be willing to help you out. I'd love to talk to you about it. Hit me up!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GREAT WORK!! :) :) AND the tri will be AWESOME!! October will be a great time of year!! You inspire me, girl!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :) Wanna bike over the 4th weekend? A and I could bring our bikes!
AWESOME JOB!!! I am sooooooooooo proud of you! you rock!
Post a Comment