I don't know what it is about baby rompers, but I love them! I think they are a nice combination of onesies vs. full-out clothing. It's like, yes my baby is now wearing people clothes and not a onesie or a sack but she doesn't look ridiculous either in full out clothing (though, trust me, there are exceptions to the rules on that!).
I've also been anti-shoes (which is funny as I'm a huge lover of any/most shoes), not for any particular reason other than they aren't practical in her first few months of life. Of course, now we are standing K.T. up and getting her used to her feet. Trust me, she's like lightning on them when she's in her jumparoo. And although I didn't put her in any, it didn't stop me from buying them (faux crocs, and some cute silver sandals from Old Navy).
So this past weekend, after a binge at Old Navy, I decided to put her in some shoes for an outing (*gasp*). We did okay, but BOY did we look CUTE! Observe:
1 comment:
cute outfit!!! and love the shoes!!! I should have gone to Old Navy also!!!
Post a Comment