Ugh - this week was not good. After running my 5k last weekend, I seriously slacked off. That means I didn't run for 5 days straight. I hopped on my tread on Friday night and put in 2 miles because I was feeling so guilty. And because I've vowed to do more outdoor running, I put in a 2-miler the following morning outdoors with KT in the jogger. That was an experience. She did great, but figuring out how to run with a stroller in front of you is not easy. Plus, keeping your momentum going plus a strollers is double the effort - kudos to the mamas that do this on a regular basis! The humidity was INSANE at 7am on Saturday morning, so I'm pretty sure I sweated at least 5lbs off.
But what killed me was Jeff and I went to the movies last night, and alas, we ate popcorn (though, we never add liquid butter), but still not good. I've been pretty good at eating this week, just haven't been meticulously counting points (must get back on that).
Regardless, I lost 1/2 lb this week but I'm not really happy with that. However, I'm going to take this and turn it in to 3 lbs for next weigh in (that's what I'm shooting for). The silver lining was when I put my weight on my tracker on ww online, i hit another 5lb weight loss goal and I got another *star* added on my chart ( so silly, yet so satisfying ) - ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!
p.s. I swear I'm going to get that post out on KT's 4-month check up (check back later today)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scott and I were going to get a jogging stroller so we can start running. What kind do you use? KT is tooooo cute! Is she still a good baby?
Hey Lisa! We just bought the Jeep Liberty that we got from Babies R Us - I've been really pleased with it so far. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3502257
(don't worry that crazy looking toy comes off, though Jocelyn may like it!)
Thanks for the sweet comments about KT - yes, she's a very good baby (waiting for the shoe to drop) - not sure what we did to get some a great kiddo?!
Post a Comment