Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Homeowner's Association Woes

Dear Fidelity Association Management, Inc. located at 8406 Fountain Circle in San Antonio, Texas, 78229,

I am irritated with you beyond belief. You are unresponsive to emails, calls, and requests. Must I come to your office to track you down and get a response because I'm fixing to resort to that.

To start, you overbilled EVERYONE in my neighborhood for late fees and delingquent fees. I do not argue that some people probably owed you, however I am not one of them. I am responsible and pay on time.

Two of my neighbors unfortunately mailed in their payments too early to catch this mistake, and you took no time in CASHING their checks. Of course you did, you greedy montster, you. In fact, you love taking money and doing nothing?

Perhaps you should fine my neighbors across the street who have SIX cars? how about starting there? Or the one 2 houses down who have FIVE? How bout that?!!?! Oh, and the same 6-car house also CONTINUALLY leaves their trashcan OUTSIDE and their front bed looks like a train wreck. How bout that?!?!

I'm not paying you $$$/year so you can sit on your ass in your office and overbill people. Get to work. My property value depends on this.

Let me leave you with some sound business advice that I also gave to Hobby Lobby. Are you aware that news travels lightning fast? No? Well let me enlighten you. Facebook, Twitter, Personal Blogs, etc. They spread your name, and your reputation. And I have NO PROBLEM telling my friends and family and complete strangers for that matter that you provide THE WORST service. Fix it. Now.

And start doing your job. Or I will be forced to take action.

Regards,

Disgruntled Homeowner

1 comment:

Cavazos Family said...

you have me laughing out loud over here....not because of the situation but your writing style is fabulous!!!!