(and so does Mama)
I love reading to KT. Maybe it dates back to my UIL Prose days, but I love acting out the characters and watching how engulfed she gets in the book. She sits there, watching all intent, with that oh-so-famous serious expression of hers. And then everyonce in awhile she'll shout out, or opt to turn the page (regardless if Mama is finished reading that part or not).
I'm not exactly sure how we discovered the Olivia series, but I''m so glad we did. This series is so cute. What an imagination Olivia has! The simplistic illustrations are perfect. Nothing too in your face or all over the place that KT can't take it all in.
KT received more Olivia books for her birthday and a DVD for Valentine's Day from Grammy and Grumps. Needless to say, we can spot Olivia ANYWHERE. So when I was going down the aisles in Target the other day, it's no wonder that KT recognized the Olivia doll!
It's her best friend right now. I hope she has just as active of an imagination as this little pig does!
2 comments:
how cute is she -- holding on tightly to Olivia
love it!!!
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment