Anyway, quick update on the flooring. Jeff and I have been busting our butts these past few weekends and managed to complete the living room. I even helped! Wish I would of took a picture of the three bandaids I had on my fingers and 1 that I had on my heel. Yeah. Flooring - 4 Colleen - 0. Good thing I can take revenge out with heels and liquid drinks. But wait..... I think I'm in a lose, lose situation here.
Back the point. We finished the largest room in the house. And we are over 1/2 way through "Operation No More Carpet". The longest hallway is over 1/2 way complete and then all we have left is the hallway to the master and then the master bedroom itself. Ahhh, it's going to be so nice to have this project over with.
I am really enjoying the results though (even if I haven't quite figured out how to keep these darkwood floors clean). I even played around with the placement of our living room furniture and I think we finally reached a compromise. With whom you might add? KT's toy collection. That ever growing, mass that seemed to have no home next to our fireplace.
Behold, KT's Nook:
1 comment:
love her little area -- fun fun fun. let us know when we can come for a playdate :) those toys look FUN!!!
Post a Comment