Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Operation: No More Carpet

Currently underway in our household, Operation: No More Carpet.

I'm so over carpet in my house. At this point in my life, with the pets, and the spills (and I'm just speaking for Jeff and myself) and the baby I can no longer take all this carpet. It's grossing me out.

And hopefully to make our house more attractive to potential buyers in a few more years, we decided to buy the flooring for the rest of the house. The day after KT's birthday, we headed to Lumber Liquidators and came back with two truckloads of flooring.

We're currently in the guest bedroom, but we'll be working our way out into the hall, and then the living room and finally finishing up in our bedroom. I can not WAIT to see our house after this is done. Kudos to my awesome husband who is doing to grunt work! He's so handy - I love that about him.

2 comments:

Crystal Kastner said...

Good for you! And it's looking fabulous!

Cavazos Family said...

ok so you guys are so funny. i asked at KT's party when you guys were going to start.....i think i remember Jeff's response being something like starting after your upcoming ski trip.....couldn't take it any longer!!! sounds exactly like ME

looks great