But my Mom saved me the trouble. As she is wont to do around holiday times, now that KT is around, she prepared an extreme Valentine's Day basket for KT and it came with, none other than a "Snack Station".
Essentially, it's a muffin tin. You can buy a 6-muffin or a 12-muffin tin, and you put 'samples' in each tin, and voila! But the most enjoyable part about this 'station' is watching your little one pick and choose what she/he likes. So cute! I was shocked about what KT chose. Observe:
Untitled from Colleen Koenig on Vimeo.
Try it with your little one. It really helps you understand what they favor and what they don't. And it's a great way to introduce variety!
4 comments:
i love this!!! how cute
and really like your commentary!!!
Grammy is honored to have made a mention on the blog.
PS: I noticed you didn't put any chocolate cocoa puffs in the snack station this time!
LOVE the video! And what a fabulous idea! I am off to buy a snack station.
coolest idea ever!!!!
Although, Xia would've probably had the tray on the floor by the 2nd taste...well, maybe not considering it involved FOOD!!!
Just started making her veggie "smoothies" ... she's been refusing eating them off her tray, so I had to be creative. Maybe a little snack tray w/ different veggies would get her excited again about veggies:) Thanks for sharing! Too cute.
Post a Comment