Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Don't Stop, Make it Pop"

KT loooooooooves to dance, I have come to find out. If there is music on tv, she will stop whatever she is doing to listen and "bop" up and down. So frickin' cute - I LOVE IT! My sister in law, Jenny and her husband, Ryan gave KT this....monster... if you will, toy for her birthday. It plays this catchy little tune and KT can NOT get enough of it. She has learned how to turn it on and off, she won't let us leave the house without it. I even took it to school with her one day so I wouldn't have to fight her for it :). My cousin told me that this was Kesha (Tick Tock) recorded on there. I am SO out of the current music loop.


Please disregard my nasty carpets *shame*

2 comments:

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

She's learning all the tricks so FAST! I can't believe she's figured out that she only has to pinch that foot to make it sing. Amazing!! She's one smart cookie!

The Garcia Novela said...

so cute!! She's got good rhythm! Xia was ready to take that toy home after KT's bday party!!