Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mwah


Hello Dahlings,

The laundry is going. The house is clean"ish". I have a good drink (non-alcoholic) in hand. And I've decided NOT to open up my work laptop tonight (shhhhhh.....).

Instead, I've changed into my jammies, cleaned off my desk, popped my knuckles, stretched my neck and decided to post a few blogs. Something I've been desperately wanting to do these past few weeks and yet, trying to find time in between breathing has been difficult to say the least.

I am a Mama first and foremost, and keeping this blog current, so that my children can chronicle our lives one day is important to me. So I must make time.

Aside from KT turning the big one a few weeks ago, in which I have already posted about, our lives haven't been too exciting. But aren't the little things exciting enough? The giggles, the family time. It's all on the same level now.

So, put on your specs. Or grab yourself a cup of joe. I feel like pounding out a few posts for your enjoyment.

-Slacky McSlackerson

3 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

seriously colleen -- you are too funny!!!

EssentialEm said...

OMG - look at the flurry of blogs!! I feel I just spent an hour catching up with you!! :)

I LOVE IT!

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

Six at one time! A RECORD!!