Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time For Something New

As some of you might have noticed, my blog address has changed. To summarize, I've had this account for a long time (>5yrs) and the format I was using before was out of date, so they made me transfer my blog. Which in turn, messed up some of my settings. Most notably, the fact that I'm no longer located at blogofeternalstench.com.

Which got me thinking (now that I've got a kid of course). Stench is such a hard word. And really, half the people don't get the Labyrinth reference. So, I'm going to rename.

For now, I've called it Thoughts Out Loud - which is subject to change, of course. Can anyone offer up anything?

I've also put a new background up....which...may or may not stay. I'm more of a clean lines person, so we'll see what I can find out there.

Anyway, that's my daily musing.

One more thing: I'm not sure if anyone subscribes to my RSS feed, but if you do, I'm not sure if you have to resubscribe or not....input? anyone?

No comments: