Saturday, May 01, 2010

KT turns 3 months!

My baby, KT, turned 3 months old on April 29th! Wow....time has sure flown by. I have to say, I'm loving this age. She is so much fun, and I think it's only going to get better. She smiles on demand, "laughs", and she's starting to babble. She's starting to get rolls in all the right places and I love it! Maybe it's a sign that we're doing something right. Like, "yes-huh, see...I can raise a baby!" I took this photo today, while she was wide awake, alert and HAPPY! Seriously, if you don't have one already, you've got to get one of these babies...they are just a ton of fun! :)

2 comments:

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

Not only happy but utterly beautiful! I knew you could do it, and you and Jeff are doing a great job. Enjoy her, they grow so fast.

EssentialEm said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! SO FUN!! I'm so happy for you!!

AND . . . I just noticed that I think that's KT's blank at I made...??? If so, that's fab that you are getting use out of it! :)

Keep posting pics! :)

EM