7:05 a.m - I got in 2.91 mile run. Training for Danksin Tri (June 5th).
9:30 a.m. - We're set up in Old Town Helotes to watch the annual Cornyval parade! KT loved it - and it was a great family activity to kick off the weekend.
11:30 a.m. Parade finally ends (yowza that was long!)
12:15 p.m. We're on the east side of San Antonio, on a mission for my mother. Hopefully another post about this later.
12:50 p.m. Lunch at Mamacita's (an old favorite, but...something was lacking this trip)
1:45 p.m. Costco!
2:50 p.m. *huge grin* I got my new camera!!!!
4:15 p.m. I book it to Pipe Creek to feed my parents dog as they are out of town for their 41st wedding anniversary.
5:20 p.m. Return to S.A. - make plans with some girlfriends to have a ladies night.
6:30 p.m. Head to Floresville, Texas (!!) - Random, but a good meeting place for Carilee.
7:45 p.m. Dinner at The White House --sans Barack..... *bad joke*
8:50 pm. I can't take listening to karaoke anymore, so I decide to join the fun (1 beer, didn't even need that type of courage)
9:00 p.m. I rock 4 Non Blondes "Whats Up"
9:15 p.m. Sarah and I rock out Pete Townsend's "Let My Love Open the Door"
9:40 p.m. I BOMB trying to sing Jason Mraz' "I'm Yours" - seriously horrible here folks...
9:43 p.m. I lose any karaoke-high that I even had....
10:05 p.m. DJ won't let me get away without singing one more. Sarah and I rock out Rod Stewart's "Maggie May" - ends on a much better note! Peace, I'm out.
11:15 p.m. Home. Bed time.
6:30 a.m. Rise and shine, per KT.
8:00 a.m. Grocery run.
8:45 a.m. Target run.
Rest of the day: AT HOME! Hallelujah!
Newly discovered (thanks, Lauren!) - on-the-go applesauce (costco!) all natural - and KT LOVES them!
12:15 p.m. We're on the east side of San Antonio, on a mission for my mother. Hopefully another post about this later.
12:50 p.m. Lunch at Mamacita's (an old favorite, but...something was lacking this trip)
1:45 p.m. Costco!
2:50 p.m. *huge grin* I got my new camera!!!!
4:15 p.m. I book it to Pipe Creek to feed my parents dog as they are out of town for their 41st wedding anniversary.
5:20 p.m. Return to S.A. - make plans with some girlfriends to have a ladies night.
6:30 p.m. Head to Floresville, Texas (!!) - Random, but a good meeting place for Carilee.
7:45 p.m. Dinner at The White House --sans Barack..... *bad joke*
8:50 pm. I can't take listening to karaoke anymore, so I decide to join the fun (1 beer, didn't even need that type of courage)
9:00 p.m. I rock 4 Non Blondes "Whats Up"
9:15 p.m. Sarah and I rock out Pete Townsend's "Let My Love Open the Door"
9:40 p.m. I BOMB trying to sing Jason Mraz' "I'm Yours" - seriously horrible here folks...
9:43 p.m. I lose any karaoke-high that I even had....
10:05 p.m. DJ won't let me get away without singing one more. Sarah and I rock out Rod Stewart's "Maggie May" - ends on a much better note! Peace, I'm out.
11:15 p.m. Home. Bed time.
6:30 a.m. Rise and shine, per KT.
8:00 a.m. Grocery run.
8:45 a.m. Target run.
Rest of the day: AT HOME! Hallelujah!
1 comment:
Love it! Sounds a bit like our wkends. Fun, packed, a wkout here and there, get togethers, etc. You're so good to document! Life is good! We are living the sweet life:)
Oh, and a new camera?! AWESOME! I'm getting a new one, too, pretty sure it won't be as cool as yours!!
Post a Comment