Monday, May 09, 2011

The Wedding Dress

I was sifting through old emails tonight, trying to find a recipe one of my girlfriends sent to me back in the day. "Back in the day" being 2004ish *sob* and I came across a few emails that contained all the pics from my wedding dress shopping.

I need to do a whole write up on my wedding, to document for my kiddos. I've still got some searching to do for the wedding pic disc, so until I find that, this is what we've got.

Wedding dress shopping really wasn't my thing. Not to say I didn't love my dress, but I wanted the tedious task to be over as soon as we were in the store. I tried on 5 dresses. That's it. Before I found the one!

First dress. Too much sequin, no thanks!


Second dress. Halter style - YIKES!


Third dress. Getting there, but just too many embellishments!


Fourth dress. If this came in any other color than white, I would of snagged it. I loved it. Simple. Simple. Simple. And fitted. But alas, only white, and I wanted something more champagne colored.


Fifth dress. The ONE. Fitted. Simple for most of the dress, except some embellishment up top. Bought it that day. LOVE!

2 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

love your final choice!!!

nice way to capture these pics for your kiddos

Crystal Kastner said...

You definitely do not look like you are having fun!