Monday, May 09, 2011

Photo Shoot

It's hard to be creative in suburbia. I can only shoot the same scene over and over again w/o duplicating shots. Since we were headed out to my parents on Sunday evening, I decided to grab some dresses, a few headbands, a quilt (or 2) and a cute rocking chair my mother-in-law got KT awhile back to have an impromptu photo shoot out in the country.

My parents cliff and ravine were the perfect backdrop. I need to explore more to see what other shots I could get in. But, for about 20-25 minutes of camera time (maybe less!) I think these came out spectacular! Enjoy.









3 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

these are so great Colleen!!! LOVE your photos

oh yeah -- and you have the cutest subject :)

Crystal Kastner said...

Awesome!

NeNe said...

Cant wait to get some of these --- Hint hint hint. I love that she loves her rocker that NeNe got her.