I was out of town last week at a conference in Las Vegas, NV - Photoshop World (cue the flames, smoke and loud music now). The conference was great - I learned a ton of new things about Photoshop and I also sat in on several photography classes as well! Vegas is a different beast, though.
I just don't think it's my kind of city. I'm definitely not into gambling, I like my money way too much to waste it on pulling a lever. I'm not in to overpriced buffets. And while I like the occasional drink, I'm not in to over indulging myself in that area as well. Add that to my existing wariness of anything overthemed and you have a none-to-attractive placle in my opinion. Who can really say they love to wake up to the smell of an over perfumed casino every morning? It wasn't horrible, and I don't hate it. I just....would rather go somewhere else. Though I definitely appreciate the experience and the fact that I was able to go.
I missed K.T. a ton while I was gone. I took a late flight out on Friday night and when I got home around 1am that morning, I picked her up and held her for a good hour. I felt like I couldn't get enough of her this weekend.
I didn't take a ton of photos - shame on me - but I was busy! But here's what I did snap:
Vegas by day
Vegas by night - the view from my hotel room. It WAS a great view!
My hotel, Mandalay Bay - very nice!
2 comments:
i have to agree with you -- i have been to Vegas twice & that is once too many!!! I am placing a bet right now -- i will never go back to Vegas for a visit.
oh yeah -- and when can we have a fish taco & wine night so you can teach me some "simple" stuff on PhotoShop.
Post a Comment