Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mic Check

"Hello? Test One. Test Two. Is anyone still out there?"

I've been MIA the past few weeks with small, piddly little posts in between (a sad side-effect of the overworked and under-slept ... is that even a word?). And I can't promise that this one will be much better, as for quantity. But what I will promise is that I will have more blogs coming and soon. More photos of KT - my favorite, as well as yours I'm sure! I mean who reads this thing anymore to see how Jeff and I are doing? Let's be honest with ourselves!

Anyway, refocus Colleen! Right! The post. Yes, exciting news. Well, more like a prequel to exciting news. K.T. is oh-so-close to crawling. I can feel it (and see it). There's a lot more knee movement, more butt in the air, up on hands, 360 turns, worm-break-dancing (no lie, that's what she looks like, it's hilarious) and some shouts of frustration. And since I have my Flip in my possession again, I thought you might want to see for yourself. Enjoy! (talk soon!)

3 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

cute!!! and love the famous piano!!!

and i have been waiting for some posts :)

EssentialEm said...

SO CUTE!!! She's got the will...now she needs the WAY!! :)

I LOVE your blogs of late (as with all the blogs you post). I am still your loyal reader, so POST MORE (says the girl that hasn't posted anything in about three weeks!!) *sheepish smile*... my need for sleep usually takes precendence over my blogging... *another sheepish smile*.

Anyway, thanks for all the videos the other day...I LOVE THEM! :) Keep 'em coming!

The Garcia Novela said...

WOW!! love it! We are there with Xia as well. SOO fun to watch their progress. Way to go K.T.!