Yesterday, I hosted (with a lot of help from my Mom!) a baby shower for my oldest and dearest friend, Kelli. She's due on December 11th, but because she lives so far north (Minnesota!!!) we wanted to get the shower out of the way because she'll have to stop traveling soon. That means no more trips to Texas - for awhile! We had a nice crowd that included her mom, sister-in-law (and nephew), aunts, cousins and friends. I say she made out pretty good - and will have a nice jump start on setting up her nursery. Here are a few pics I took.



Poor, K.T. is going through the WORST teething right now. We handled the bottom two like a champ but these upper teeth are causing a lot of problems. Fever, congestion, fussiness. She pretty much looked like this the entire day:

3 comments:
Beautiful mother-to-be! I hope she got everything home to Minnesota on the plane. Poor KT, she was having such bad teethy pain...hope she gets those teeth in soon! let me know if you need any help this week.
you are so good Colleen!!!
ok -- so i see the pic of the yummy cupcakes....but i want a pick of the fabulous cupcake stand :)
Post a Comment