I'm sure you've been wondering where the actual "Christmas Day" post is, alas, I've been working my tail off so... let's just say, it's in the works. Meanwhile, I couldn't let today pass without a blog about today's milestone! KT is 11 months old! WHAT!? 1 month from today, she'll be 1 year old. (slinking to the bathroom to cry my eyes out....) Okay, I'm back *sniff*.So much changes from month to month. KT is starting to really show her personality more often. There are hugs, and snuggles, and kisses (open-mouthed and slobbery, but I wouldn't want it any other way). There are tantrums and boundaries tested (she's in this phase right now where if she doesn't get her way, she lays down on the ground and cries, though she quickly moves on). She loves to manhandle books, so much so that she's notorious for ripping pages. So we've had to instill the "no" word around these parts, and it comes with mixed reviews.
Today we visited the pediatrician's office, since KT has been having a steady fever these past few days, little appetite, some gagging and a lot, a lot, a lot of SNOT. So we decided to take her in to be on the safe side. The doctor said it was a virus, the word bronchital (sp?) was thrown out there, junk in the air ducts was mentioned, a nebulizer was administered, but the words RSV was never mentioned. However, I'm pretty sure, by things that we've read and heard, that this is RSV. She's definitely past the contagious stage, the doctor mentioned. But we'll have weeks of coughing. So...yeah. Let's hope by the time 1 year roles around we'll be good to go!
11 months is cool, man.... Let's ride, Mama!
"So....what you're saying is these are too big?"
KT and Mama
1 comment:
I'm fighting back tears! so cute. Now I must work on my 11m post...
Post a Comment