I’m making this one quick. It’s been such a long (but tons of fun) day, and I am beat. We have walked so much in the past three days then we have in a long time. It’s sad really! Today was our last full day in Beantown, so we decided to head out to some areas we hadn’t been. We took some pictures in Boston Common, toured the Public Gardens (gorgeous), walked through the Back Bay (houses here are beautiful here, but more gothic in style then in Beacon Hill). We toured the Boston Public Library (awesome! what a pleasant surprise, and still actively used by all the college students in this city!). We walked all, the way to Fenway Park and took a tour of the stadium (though, I don’t recommend in the winter. Cold. The field is covered/tarped. And since they are still renovating the stadium, major construction going on). We took the subway back to our hotel, mainly because we wanted to use it at least once (i love public transportation. Texas needs to work on this. bad.)
We had dinner at an authentic Irish Restaurant/Pub and walked the city some more. I am so worn out.
We leave for NYC tomorrow morning. Decided to do Amtrak - kind of excited! Hope I’m not disappointed. Tomorrow night, I’ll be updating from Manhattan! So excited! Till then.
Breakfast from Brueggers (not our favorite place. Food was good, service was horrible.)
Even the pigeons were freezing!
Paul Revere’s Tomb – Granary Burying Ground
1 comment:
LOVE the kissing picture!! :)
EM
Post a Comment