I'm not sure if there is anyone still out there or not.... I feel as if I've been orbiting alone in space and just now trying to regain contact with the normal world. At least, that of the blog world. If you're out there, let me here you. *tap, tap*
If not, I'll continue recording just in case they find me one day and wonder what became of me.
I've been in the mood to write lately. Like, desparately needing to write. I've had a lot I've needed to get off my chest and haven't always felt like the blog has been the best place for it. So I bought a journal. Technically, Jeff bought me a journal, because I added it to the shopping list.
At night, I write in it. But only if I'm in the mood. I've scribbled pages and pages of my neurotic thoughts on there, one by one, and reread them over and over. And it's worked. I feel better, less stressed somehow. Often times, I share them with Jeff. Sometimes, I don't. It depends on my mood, and he's super supportive of that.
But I wanted to get back in to the blog world too, because I miss it. I enjoy writing in general, so this is my chance to continue something I love. My grammar may be lacking, I probably have run on sentences. But I don't care, because you get the message anyway.
I also may provide pictures, in which they may or may not be edited. But sometimes, I may just write to write. And not provide pictures. So get over it. Well, get over it IF you have an issue with it.
Something I've chosen to work on about myself is that the stars don't have to be perfectly aligned to make things happen. You can shift them later. It's my biggest crippler and something that's kept me from pursuing some of my passions. No more, I say.
Choose to read or choose not to read. I'll continue to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been missing you!
I'm here too! Except, if you checked my blog, you wouldn't think so. :) I love reading yours!! :)
Post a Comment