Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Seamster

This past weekend we headed to Fort Worth to see my beautiful cousin Emily get married to one awesome Aaron Seamster. They are such a cute couple and I can't wish them enough happiness. I had some fun snapping some pics throughout the whole ceremony and afterward. Once I got them up on the computer, I have to say I was pretty pleased with how they came out. The full set can be found here: http://flickr.com/gp/kckoenig/p04HcH/

Aunt Kathy looked gorgeous

Uncle Mike and Emily {stunning}

Ready for the aisle

They did it!

Sarah looked gorgeous!

Love this one

Loved the back light here

My tired baby. She danced her heart out. <3

2 comments:

Cavazos Family said...

you took such great pics Colleen!!!

and love the last one

Sarita said...

These are awesome Colleen!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us. Your kiddo is a dancing machine ;)