Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo Shoot: Owen Augustine Stapleton

My good friend, Meghan Stapleton, had her second baby boy on July 29th. Owen Augustine Stapleton blessed this world at 7:07 pm and weighed in at 9lbs 6 ounces and measured 22 inches long. Meghan asked if I would do his newborn photos and I was MORE than excited to do so.

I feel myself growing as a photographer. I have a ton still to learn. I probably make more mistakes than I do things right. But I'm growing. And you can't ask for more than that, can you?

To view the entire set, click here.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LOVE* the feet one!! You're doing great!! KEep up the great work!

BTW - I've been reading your blog religiously, but I haven't gotten the comment thing to work out for me lately!! It kept bouncing me back to the same place... didn't think about the "anoymous" button.

EM

Crystal Kastner said...

So...these pictures make me want to have another baby so you take their pictures!! How's that for a compliment...but seriously, it's true!