Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Sessions

Aren't things supposed to slow down in the summer time - meaning activity wise? I think we went the opposite route. We've had KT enrolled in swim classes since March of this year. We decided to keep her going for the summer so that we wouldn't have a gap and regress. Plus, duh, summer = swimming.

Then, I decided to come up with this hair-brained scheme to start her in dance class too. A local studio offered a 7 week program of tap, ballet and tumbling to acclimate children to dance - so why not, right? Why not indeed....

Three days a week we've been busy, busy, busy. I've scaled back for the fall and decided to just stick with swimming until she can learn to swim on her own. She loves dance, so maybe we'll eventually put her back in it sometime next year. Is this what I have to look forward too for the next 15 years? #idoitforlove



My beautiful swimmer! 

Lessons with Coach Isaac

Balancing

pas de bourree

and we are....dancing!

No comments: