I finally got in a photo shoot with KT. I can't tell you how long it has been. But I needed to do this before her 2nd birthday, mainly because I needed a decent pic for her Bday invites, and I don't think the screaming Santa pic would do the trick.
I actually got 2 photo shoots in today. Earlier in the day I went out to my parents place, because I thought to take some great pics in the fields. But by the time I got out there, the sun was so high, it was casting all kind of crazy shadows. Oh yeah, and I forgot my camera. I borrowed M&D's and got some okay pics of her, but I think the shadows were messing with me when I sat down to edit.
So I did another round this afternoon once Jeff got home and once KT had a nap (very important element for peeps photographing toddlers. Nap = Essential. Write that down.) Anyway, we just went up to the elementary school right across the street from our house. There is some great trees and wooded area right next to it that is ideal for photography!
I'm saving the good pics till after I send out her invites (this week!), but here are some pics of what it's like to deal with a 2 year old during a photo shoot. Enjoy.
 |
| What, Mama!? |
 |
| Bless You (sneezing) |
 |
| Tongue! |
 |
| More Tongue! |
 |
| Hey Look! She's sticking out her tongue! |
 |
| Okay one good one :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment