Monday, June 27, 2011

Sea World

Taylor, Jenny and Nene came in for a visit the weekend of June 18-19. I was looking forward to this visit, as the girls hadn't seen each other since Easter, and KT was barely walking then, so this was going to get interesting!

These girls had so much fun together! On Friday night, we watched some TV (probably Mickey Mouse if I had to guess....) - then on Saturday, we braved Sea World. Wow - that was crazy, let me tell you. 104 degrees, need I say more.

sweet cousins sharing the couch and watching THE mouse

headed in to Sea World

Taylor and her Mama

NeNe and her littlest granddaughters

NeNe, KT and Taylor

checking out the fish at Sea World

they looked so cute standing in front of the gigantic aquarium

dolphins!!

Elmo and the rest of the Sesame Street Gang!

alas, sleep trumps Elmo....

No comments: